ErickMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ErickMS is one of the many MapleStory private servers. We have friendly GMs so come join us today! http://erickms.no-ip.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lacking skills problem.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
harryleong

Lacking skills problem. Empty
PostSubject: Lacking skills problem.   Lacking skills problem. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:54 am

I did talk to Mr.Pickall at kerning, and i leveled until to be higher to gain more skill points to add skills. I can add the 1st job skills which is Swordman. After that, i became a Fighter and i starting can't add those SP into my skills, even i became a crusader. I still can't add skills. Any solution?
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Lacking skills problem.   Lacking skills problem. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:13 pm

harryleong wrote:
I did talk to Mr.Pickall at kerning, and i leveled until to be higher to gain more skill points to add skills. I can add the 1st job skills which is Swordman. After that, i became a Fighter and i starting can't add those SP into my skills, even i became a crusader. I still can't add skills. Any solution?

You had to have talked to Mr. Pickall as soon as you finished using rebirth (that's why I made the rebirth teleport you to kerning, right above Mr. Pickall)
Back to top Go down
http://erickms.no-ip.org
Butcher

Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Lacking skills problem.   Lacking skills problem. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:13 am

Eric wrote:
harryleong wrote:

You had to have talked to Mr. Pickall as soon as you finished using rebirth (that's why I made the rebirth teleport you to kerning, right above Mr. Pickall)

I Had the same problem except I did the same thing as you said but my skills are still messed up o_o
Back to top Go down
OolZOEloO

PostSubject: Re: Lacking skills problem.   Lacking skills problem. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:52 pm

Lacking skills problem. N4e3jr

All my Skills Reset n lvl 161, why? i Need u Help Gm =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lacking skills problem.   Lacking skills problem. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lacking skills problem.
Page 1 of 1