ErickMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ErickMS is one of the many MapleStory private servers. We have friendly GMs so come join us today! http://erickms.no-ip.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

unban me pls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
theone

unban me pls Empty
PostSubject: unban me pls   unban me pls Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:22 am

ERIC can unban me im theone, i didnt noe wad is hack so i tried... im a first timer in maple, pls unban me Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
ilite

ilite

unban me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban me pls   unban me pls Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:03 pm

If you hacked before what makes us think you won't hack again? Most hackers always make up an excuse to say why they hacked. There is no excuse for hacking... Your just going to lie and start hacking again. Hacking is like an addiction, once you start you can't stop... Only rarely and I mean rarely do people actually stop hacking. If you give us a real great reason on why we should unban you based on logic and reasoning we might think about it. Until then, you rot your bloody ass in hell!!!!
(Sorry for flaming.. I just seriously hate it when hackers do this.)
Back to top Go down
theone

unban me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban me pls   unban me pls Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:34 am

nvm if u think im that sort of person
Back to top Go down
ilite

ilite

unban me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban me pls   unban me pls Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:20 am

Sorry I'm going to lock this topic to cause other conflicts from arising. Eric will see if you will be unbanned or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban me pls   unban me pls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unban me pls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ErickMS :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: