ErickMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ErickMS is one of the many MapleStory private servers. We have friendly GMs so come join us today! http://erickms.no-ip.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hacker Reporting

Go down 
+2
Lea
Eric
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric
Admin
Eric

Hacker Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Hacker Reporting   Hacker Reporting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:52 pm

This section is for reporting hackers. Please only report if you are 100% positive he/she is hacking. Please do not post anything else here. A screenshot would be great! Additionally, you can also report people in game by right clicking their character and push Alert GM.
Back to top Go down
http://erickms.no-ip.org
Lea

Hacker Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker Reporting   Hacker Reporting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:52 pm

Hacker Reporting Hack2

Hacker Reporting Hack3

There you go.
Back to top Go down
assassin559

Hacker Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker Reporting   Hacker Reporting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:19 am

i was ip banned for a stupid reason by h2sk8ter. i did not hack i mob and he said that i hitted 632947923847 not really that number but he said somthing like that. i think he should be stripped of his gm powers....dumb noob... i simply was just trying to enjoy the server.. and he banned me for and unreasonable reason...
Back to top Go down
Genosio

Hacker Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker Reporting   Hacker Reporting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:39 pm

assassin559 wrote:
i was ip banned for a stupid reason by h2sk8ter. i did not hack i mob and he said that i hitted 632947923847 not really that number but he said somthing like that. i think he should be stripped of his gm powers....dumb noob... i simply was just trying to enjoy the server.. and he banned me for and unreasonable reason...

Belongs in ban appeals.
Back to top Go down
Piratepl0x

Hacker Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker Reporting   Hacker Reporting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:10 pm

Lea wrote:
Hacker Reporting Hack2

Hacker Reporting Hack3

There you go.

Lmao, I'm not reporting a hacker but I will say that this does not prove he is a hacker. If you had video proof of him actually hacking then that would be something... but you could have got him to say that or he said that to annoy you... so good job /sarcasm. Razz
Back to top Go down
ilite

ilite

Hacker Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker Reporting   Hacker Reporting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:13 pm

Who ever posts after me will get infracted or banned (expect Eric or other mods). Please make new thread and do not spam this one..

~iLite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hacker Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker Reporting   Hacker Reporting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacker Reporting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ErickMS :: General :: Hackers-
Jump to: