ErickMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ErickMS is one of the many MapleStory private servers. We have friendly GMs so come join us today! http://erickms.no-ip.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

H2sk8ter Gm power Abuse! (Erick-Jackedurface READ)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lajosam

H2sk8ter Gm power Abuse! (Erick-Jackedurface READ) Empty
PostSubject: H2sk8ter Gm power Abuse! (Erick-Jackedurface READ)   H2sk8ter Gm power Abuse! (Erick-Jackedurface READ) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:16 am

I saw that my little brother was yelling for some reason and he said he was gonna get banned. (apparently he was hacking) and i logged onto his account and said h2sk8ters and he came to me. he said hacker! and what not. i said let me get on my REAL char. that was my brothers i got on my main and he summoned me. he then said i was hacking. i WAS NOT HACKING after like 5 mins of chatting with an abusing Gm. he said there is much more..... and then banned me. i havent done anything wrong. im banned until the 10th and im getting ip-banned by Erick or Jack tom. plz Erick or Jack READ THIS! (H2sk8ters is abusing Gm powers!) Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Genosio

PostSubject: Re: H2sk8ter Gm power Abuse! (Erick-Jackedurface READ)   H2sk8ter Gm power Abuse! (Erick-Jackedurface READ) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:31 pm

You don't get IP banned, your account is blocked for a certain amount of time is it not?
Besides IP bans are too easy to get around, if anything they would SID ban you.
You can't change your SID btw.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: H2sk8ter Gm power Abuse! (Erick-Jackedurface READ)   H2sk8ter Gm power Abuse! (Erick-Jackedurface READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:38 am

Ok so first, if Erick was IP Banning you, why would you ask him to help? Second, when I got back from vacation, a few GMs and a lot of members reported this to me. He will be removed from GM status because he is a bad GM and also for inactivity. Thanks for reporting!
Back to top Go down
http://erickms.no-ip.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H2sk8ter Gm power Abuse! (Erick-Jackedurface READ)   H2sk8ter Gm power Abuse! (Erick-Jackedurface READ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H2sk8ter Gm power Abuse! (Erick-Jackedurface READ)
Page 1 of 1