ErickMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ErickMS is one of the many MapleStory private servers. We have friendly GMs so come join us today! http://erickms.no-ip.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banned by Seclusion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enni

Banned by Seclusion Empty
PostSubject: Banned by Seclusion   Banned by Seclusion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:17 pm

This is what happend, Seclusion along with some other people was spamming smegas like opKEakpdokasopkdAOPSKDOP. I then told him over smega that's the reason I don't like him.

Then he warped to me and said Noodle, 2 seconds later I got banned. He really is the most immature GM I have EVER seen. I told Eric on msn about him a thousand times and Eric said he would fire him but he was still here today to ban me.
Back to top Go down
ilite

ilite

Banned by Seclusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned by Seclusion   Banned by Seclusion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:17 pm

Hmm I'll talk more about this with Eric in the mean time just wait. We'll see if he gets fired or not. Until then this topic is closed..
Back to top Go down

Banned by Seclusion
Page 1 of 1