ErickMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ErickMS is one of the many MapleStory private servers. We have friendly GMs so come join us today! http://erickms.no-ip.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seclusion Saying Bye.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
whitelight3r

Seclusion Saying Bye. Empty
PostSubject: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:29 pm

This is to everyone,

Basically everyone knows that I'm not incorporated with this server anymore due to various reasons.
So I'm just making this for to clear some things up, one being the fact that I want to get the story straight, and the other just wanting to say bye.

Alright, so as of today (August 3rd) I was "fired" for giving out Wizet Caps to players, this is
anything but true, all of this must have happened when my account was hacked into by someone
I actually know in real life. It also makes me sick that I get fired for something I didn't do and
Kite remains a GM for no apparent reason, after turning on the server more then once.
Although I had many good times on ErickMS, you will never find me on this server again, even
if Eric wishes me back.

I would like to say bye to all of the friends I made, and people that knew me. Have fun,
and Happy Mapleing.

- Seclusion.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:38 pm

I want you back plis
Back to top Go down
http://erickms.no-ip.org
whitelight3r

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:40 pm

lol, I'd come back, but I don't want to deal with Haseo and his weird antics, thinking he has the right to ban be for apparently no reason. + take my GM away...
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:41 pm

whitelight3r wrote:
lol, I'd come back, but I don't want to deal with Haseo and his weird antics, thinking he as the right to ban be for apparently no reason. + take my GM away...

It's ok I'll look into the GM log. I remember the time when you got hacked and i think you're telling the truth because your account was accessed from another IP during that time.
Back to top Go down
whitelight3r

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:41 pm

Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
lol, I'd come back, but I don't want to deal with Haseo and his weird antics, thinking he as the right to ban be for apparently no reason. + take my GM away...

It's ok I'll look into the GM log. I remember the time when you got hacked and i think you're telling the truth because your account was accessed from another IP during that time.

Good to see someone believes me.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:42 pm

whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:

I believe you don't worry.
Back to top Go down
whitelight3r

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:43 pm

Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Haseo deleted my account as well because when I try to login
it says my account doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:44 pm

whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Haseo deleted my account as well because when I try to login

Does it say "This account has been deleted or blocked from connection. Please try again" or "This is not a registered ID"?
Back to top Go down
whitelight3r

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:44 pm

Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:

Does it say "This account has been deleted or blocked from connection. Please try again" or "This is not a registered ID"?

"This is not a registered ID"
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:45 pm

whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:

Oh so that means he might have deleted it. But no worries, we can still recover it... hopefully.
Back to top Go down
LuV2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:46 pm

CHRIS DONT QUIT
Back to top Go down
LuV2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:46 pm

CHRIS IF U QUIT WHO WILL I TALK TO?
Back to top Go down
whitelight3r

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:47 pm

Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:

Oh so that means he might have deleted it. But no worries, we can still recover it... hopefully.

If not, I could just make a new character with a new name.

Oh, and when I try to log into my backup account, it also says it doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:49 pm

whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:

Oh, and when I try to log into my backup account, it also says it doesn't exist.

Maybe it was the IP Ban or it was just that they all got deleted?
Back to top Go down
whitelight3r

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:50 pm

Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:

I don't know, but did Haseo even talk to you about banning me and taking my GM away?
Back to top Go down
LuV2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:50 pm

and chris if u quit i wont have any 1 to talk to about hot girls!
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:51 pm

whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:

I don't know, but did Haseo even talk to you about banning me and taking my GM away?

Well I was like eating and then when I got back, Haseo left me a message on MSN saying that Angel and Seclusion are losing their powers becuase they don't listen.
Back to top Go down
whitelight3r

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:52 pm

Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:

What the hell, Angel is the best GM. I don't understand where he got that from. He hasn't been online for over 2 weeks before the last 2 days.

Well I was like eating and then when I got back, Haseo left me a message on MSN saying that Angel and Seclusion are losing their powers becuase they don't listen.

What the hell? Angel is the best GM. And how does Haseo get these things? He hasn't been on for like 2 weeks before the last few days.
Back to top Go down
LuV2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:55 pm

luis said they just dont do anytin
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:55 pm

whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:

What the hell, Angel is the best GM. I don't understand where he got that from. He hasn't been online for over 2 weeks before the last 2 days.

What the hell? Angel is the best GM. And how does Haseo get these things? He hasn't been on for like 2 weeks before the last few days.

Idk what happened with Angel though.
Back to top Go down
whitelight3r

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:56 pm

Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:

She's been on a lot lately, it's not her fault that she lives on the other side of the world, and has a different time zone.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:56 pm

whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:

She's been on a lot lately, it's not her fault that she lives on the other side of the world, and has a different time zone.

But that's good because then when we sleep she can be on.
Back to top Go down
whitelight3r

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:57 pm

Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:

Yeah, so why did Haseo take her GM away too? Thats bull, I think Haseo should get fired.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:36 pm

whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:

Yeah, so why did Haseo take her GM away too? Thats bull, I think Haseo should get fired.

But Haseo is so nice and without him I would have never knew about Berenice :'(
Back to top Go down
whitelight3r

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:37 pm

Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:
Eric wrote:
whitelight3r wrote:

But Haseo is so nice and without him I would have never knew about Berenice :'(

Well, I don't mean fire I guess, but it would be nice if you talked to him about confronting you before doing GM removal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Saying Bye.   Seclusion Saying Bye. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seclusion Saying Bye.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next